Herve

I have something that may do what you need (mvScan).

I'll contact you off-list with some details.

Brian

To clarify the inquiry : I am seeking for a tool reading Basic source code
modules and producing a technical documentation of an application
automatically.
This is not the purpose of an object code decompiler.

Thanks

Herve' Balestrieri