-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Davis
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:34 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Trigger help

In unidata:

1. Before image you could just read the record from the file.
2. After image is what's in the record parameter passed into the trigger
subroutine.
3. You need different subroutines for the BEFORE UPDATE trigger and the
BEFORE DELETE trigger, as they take different numbers of parameters.

I've never used an SB+ subroutine inside of a trigger.  Not sure if that
would work.  The problem with doing that is, what happens if a non-SB+
application is performing the file updates?