I'm running 10.2.0 on windows.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of phil walker
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:50 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Device Licensing

Sorry for the error on my part. It took me a while to figure that out myself
when I tried to find it on another client ;-).....

What version of UV are you running?

My environment is UV 10.2.4 Enterprise on RHEL 4.0 using SSH. (This is not
officially supported).

It doesn't work. I get the following error file in the accuterm directory
and also in the dynamic control directory when trying that with telnet.

U2devlic.err

11:26:08 06/28/07 pid = 3180 U2GetMachId(): unable to get host information
of hostname Error = 131 12:56:16 06/28/07 pid = 1748 U2GetMachId(): unable
to get host information of hostname Error = 183 13:06:10 06/28/07 pid = 1748
U2GetMachId(): unable to get host information of hostname Error = 183

Does anyone know what that means?

Cheers,

Phil.