All,
If you are reading this list through Nabble, Indexfocus, GMane, or any other third party, and want to get a direct feed, you can subscribe using the information found here: http://listserver.u2ug.org/.

   If you are already subscribed, thank you for your support.

If you are already subscribed and contribute to the discussions, thank you doubly for your active contribution to our community.

If you are already subscribed and forget to trim excess quotes when responding, we are begging you to remember. Seriously, this has an adverse effect on people with slow connections and makes the Digest version of the mail much harder to read.

  - Charles Barouch,
    One of the Many People Who Try to Keep Things Running