Do you have the AllowNFS flag set or are you using uvnet?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 11:34 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UD Phantom Credentials

David:

Because a UNC path doesn't work for me; even when I mapped it like:

FTPFILE
001 DIR
002 \\ftpserver\ftproot\mydir
003 D_VOC

Colin Alfke suggested I change it to:

FTPFILE
001 DIR
002 \\ftpserver\E$\ftproot\mydir
003 D_VOC

...but this doesn't fully work.  For instance, an sftp script run, as a
phantom, from a phantom shows the following errors:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ftp process starting at 00:09:03 Jul 06 2007

E:\UDAccounts\Ham>sftpc -profile="E:\Backups\Scripts\CabHam.tlp"
-cmdFile="\\ftpserver\E$\ftproot\Ham\CCC_20070706000900.txt"
Bitvise Tunnelier 4.22 - sftpc, a command line SFTP client. Copyright (C)
2000-2006 by Bitvise Limited. Portions Copyright (C) 1995-2003 by Wei Dai.

ERROR: Reading command file specified with -cmdFileReading command file
specified with - parameter failed: Error opening file
'\ftpserver\E$\ftproot\Ha m\CAB_20070706000900.txt' - CreateFile() failed
with the following
error:
Windows error 3: The system cannot find the path specified.

USAGE:
sftpc [EMAIL PROTECTED]:port] OR -profile=file [-host=host]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The only way I've found to resolve this is to "map" a drive from the UD
server to the SFTP server via Windows explorer, then "net use ..." in the
LOGIN paragraph (I've added the /persistent:no flag), then set the (VOC)
pointer for FTPFILE like:

FTPFILE
001 DIR
002 N:\mydir
003 D_VOC

This is very convoluted, and, as a partial solution, not exactly what I
expected.  But I can't seem to find an otherwise "clean" solution that
works.

We're only mapping one drive (N:) for the sftp directories.  I can't reverse
the mapping because the SFTP software doesn't allow the use of network
shares.

Bill