Hey all,
    I have a couple of system builder questions

1. are there any "trial/restricted version of system builder available for linux? 2. are there any good system builder books/turtorials/web sites available ( I know that Kevin King (aka the system builder guru) may have one out and by praising him he might be able to sell me one ........

thanks in advance!

dougc

--
When you are SURE that everything in your program is correct AND your program STILL DOES NOT work, one thing you can be sure of is that something you are sure of is wrong - unknown