<snip>

All,
    IBM did a test on the volume of users
successfully supported on a U2 (UniVerse, I think) server. T
</snip>
----

If you are going to go to U2University, look into this session in the
application development track.

AD 3003- Case Study: U2 Technology Powers the New IBM Strategic Call Management
System

IBM is implementing a new call management system based on U2 technology. As
part of the evaluation, U2 Lab Services completed a benchmark of our business
partner, PDSC's, call management application, wherein 15,200 concurrent users
ran on a single system. We will present the key components that made this
system scalable enough for a worldwide IBM implementation.

Mark Hennessey