We just moved our operation across town, a distance of about 15 miles.
Primary machine is a P55 RS6000 and standby is an M80.  These are pretty
tough boxes, apparently.  Both had to be lifted down from the old
mezzanine office location using a fork truck, then loaded into a
standard semi-trailer.  The only special handling was some custom
blocking to keep them from rolling around inside the trailer.  Both
fired up immediately upon installation in the new quarters and have run
flawlessly for the last two months.  Unless you have some very clumsy
movers, you should have no problems.

Norman Morgan <> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <> http://www.brake.com
Sometimes I wake up grumpy, other times I let her sleep.