Jeff,
I wouldn't worry about the cyberspanking. We pay Charles those big bucks
to monitor this list, and he's earning his keep.  (He insisted on 75%
the u2 users list subscription fees goes to him,  but the U2UG former
president, Charles Barouch, chiselled him down to 50%.)

I always appreciate vendor response to questions.  You've always been
very helpful.  The fact is, FAST probably does what the original poster
wants, if he can figure out how to do it technically.

The rules on [AD] are are a bit loose.  I don't think we make IBM people
add "[AD]"  when then giving technical info or mentioning something
about a new release or routine admonitions to take the Internals class.
I suppose you maybe strayed when announcing rev 6.   Hey, I think that's
the first I heard of 6.  You know, you could stand to be a little more
marketing oriented.

Charles "not the cyber-spanking Barouch one" Stevenson