Thanks for that. Presumably we will get a timetable when we register, which will tell us who the presenters are.

We are UniVerse, so shall probably go to what is concurrent with the UniAdmin tool one.

You are a gem!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 4:09 AM
Subject: RE: [U2] U2 University feedback requested

I enjoyed most of the sessions I attended.  I would attend any session
that Mike Ryan presented.  He was as entertaining as he was informative,
right Betty?  I did attend the UniAdmin tool presentation.  The new tool
will be available with Unidata 7.2.  The question was asked about
availability for Universe and there was no commitment other than soon
after Unidata 7.2.

I was a bit like a duck out of water, being that I have a very limited
programming background.  I am trying to develop a basic skill set that
will allow me to make custom modifications to our current Unidata
application.  I appreciated all the offers of support and advice from
other attendee's.

I just signed on to the listserver yesterday, so I will mostly look for
tips and ask the occasional stupid question.

Mike Martin
Innovation Industries Inc.