APT Solutions has recently been appointed as the Distributor for U2 software
in the UK.  To support this we have developed a new website,
http://www.u2uk.com.  Whilst primarily designed as a source of information
and service for our customers it also provides links to other U2 resources
such as the U2 user group and the product availability matrix that others
may find useful.

George Land
BSc (Hons) MBCS
Business Development Director
APT Solutions Ltd
+44 (0) 1952 214000
www.aptsolutions.co.uk

you have received this email in error please notify us immediately on +44
(01952) 214000 or at [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Please delete and destroy any copies
in any format of this email you may have received in error. The recipient
should note that the views contained or expressed within this correspondence do
not necessarily reflect those of APT Solutions Limited , it subsidiaries,
affiliates or associates. This email and any attachments are not guaranteed to
be free from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended that you check
for such viruses before down-loading it to your computer equipment. It is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening
or use of this message or any attachments will not adversely affect their
systems or data.

Registered Office:- Stratum House, Stafford Park 10, Telford, Shropshire, TF3
3AB

Registration Number:- 2228445

Place of Registration: England & Wales