-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brenda Price
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:29 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Easysoft ODBC driver - Anyone had any issues with it?

We had been trying for about a week to get DataDirect (a trial version)
to work with UniVerse.  It would work with Linux but not UniVerse.
Because of that and its price tag, we looked for another product and
found Easy Soft.  We had the trial version of it up and working within
hours and the price tag is very nice compared with DataDirect.

We will only be using to from UniVerse to access a MicroSoft SQL for our
credit card numbers this is due to PCI compliance and we wanted 1
database for all of our different systems.  From the UniVerse side of
things, we will have to access the SQL with a batch process 2 times a
day, with an average of 2-3000 records.

Just wondering if anyone has utilized it and had any issues with it that
we should be aware of in making our purchasing decision.

Brenda Price

Affiliated Acceptance Corporation