I recently attended the U2 University in Sydney.  I would recommend everyone
tries to attend whether end users, resellers or ISVs.

IBM U2 division have been putting a lot of effort into R&D and there are a
number of new technologies that will change your thinking in development and
continued use of U2 into the future.

I will steal some of Susie's thunder and point out that U2 grew 14% last
year so this is not losing edger technology.  How many other database
vendors can talk about double digit growth?

The new IBM .Net provider for U2, allows you to do with U2 what you can do
with other RDBMS including store procedures, etc.

The EDA facility to extend to other databases is looking very mature and
functional.

So don't miss out learning about these new products.

Regards

David Jordan