From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 21 October 2007 6:29 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe and Microsoft Data Transformation Services (SQL
Server)

Hi,

I am trying use the Microsoft Data Transformation Services (SQL Server)
to get some records from a Oracle table and put into a Universe file,
but when I try to connect to Universe it shows to me two errors, after
verify the log file I can identify them :

UCI SQLSetConnectOption(NLS) returned -1 SQLSTATE : S1009  Native Error
: 0  [IBM][SQL Client]An illegal option value was specified
Facility: DBCAPERR Severity: ERROR Error ID: 43 Extern error: 0 Message:
Invalid connection or statement option value.

UCI SQLSetConnectOption(LOC) returned -1 SQLSTATE : S1009  Native Error
: 0  [IBM][SQL Client]An illegal option value was specified
Facility: DBCAPERR Severity: ERROR Error ID: 43 Extern error: 0 Message:
Invalid connection or statement option value.

Somebody know how do I do do solve this problem?
Somebody have used Data Transformation Services with Universe?