Janet,

<snip/>
I can setup a conference call with one of Developers.

We have been in the transferring MultiValue data to other data sources
since the early 80's (PK Harmony to start with, anyone remember). We may
have some good input for you.

</snip>
I'm not in a position to buy anything, really just trying to think
through the questions posted.
It would be lovely to have your developer join the thread and describe
how PKH/FW does it's magic.
Not expecting him to share code, of course, just a few thoughts about
your approach is all.

Sorry to draw you into the cross fire, that's why I said what I did
about ads; maybe I should've put it at the top though.

sincere regards,
-Baker