So, it would have to be an "inside job" .... necessary in order to
determine syntax of underlying query anyway --> and files to remove :-)
but if you were going to leave the subroutine as evidence, you may as
well have buried directly into compiled code anyway (and of course these
critical changes would not appear in the source code left behind for the
auditors to look at).

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!