Clifton,

usa, usm, usp (all the same executable) hang when trying certain operations. They problem evidently started with 10.2.1, and fixed at 10.2.6 (not available for Solaris yet)

usa -o -pr0

for instance. Note that uvadmin, the admin menu, etc all execute these and will hang when disabling printers or changing forms. They actually take the appropriate action, it is just that you have to break or or kill the task.

The IBM solution seems to be to wait until you open a case, and then send out a copy of usa rev 10.2.0, which works with 10.2.2 usd. I wasted a few hours trying to figure out what I'd done wrong with the spooler in our upgrade.

The release notes for 10.2.6 are available for some platforms from the TechConnect availability matrix. Too bad I did not think of that first.

-Rick Nuckolls
Lynden, Inc