I know I saw some information on this list about not putting Universe on
a SAN. Does anyone have that information readily available? Does anyone
know if the problems they were having were fixed or could be fixed? We
are thinking of putting our Universe data accounts, not the runtime, on
a SAN and using replication to another SAN off site. There will be other
databases on the SAN, FoxPro and SQL Server, Will this cause a problem?
Are any of you doing this? What kind of results are you getting? UV is
on Red Hat the others are on Windows will that be a problem?

Jerry