Rudy,
I just attended the U2U in NY. there are *several* sessions designed to help you do exactly that. There is a wealth of information on how to expose data in a controlled manner. Louis Tur did one on how to build the entire process in under 20 minutes.
   You are really going to enjoy it.

   - Chuck

Cooper, Rudy wrote:
Hello List,

Can someone direct me to a source for creating a web service TO UV.

We are running UV 10.10 on a Windows Xp server.  As a test I want to
create a simple web service to uv to return some data in a dotnet app.

I have a vb.net app reading and writing to uv using uonet, but I want to
create a web service to do the same thing.

I've looked everywhere for a workable example, but have found nothing.

If someone already knows how to do such a thing could you bullet point
what I need to do.

If you happen to be going to U2U in San Francisco and you know the
technology I'd appreciate a chat with you over drinks, I'll buy of
course.

Thx,

Rudy

Rudy Cooper