-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Ferris
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 1:26 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Via Systems

NOT HAPPY JAN!! (will make sense to the aussies)

I'm guessing that someone may have forgotten to renew their domain,
which has been swooped upon by an E-squatter. If something more serious
has happened, I can offer you my alternative viewpoint for one of the
products mentioned <oops - AD??>

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!

>Does anyone know what the current status of Via Systems is?  Their
>domain appears to be for sale.  As I am contemplating making a
>commitment to MyViewPoint and use ViaDuct rather extensively, the
>sudden
disappearance