This helps a lot.  Thanks so much.

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dawn Wolthuis
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:02 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UniObjects 101 - Java

I just checked and my efforts with UOJ have been backed up and are not
handy right now, but I thought that Wendy put some examples on the
pickwiki.com site under the Java and JSP examples at
http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SourceCode

I did not review them now to be sure, but I suspect that will give an
idea.  Wendy was using JSP for the UI and you can add in an AJAX
framework like DOJO to bring it more up to date for today's
expectations in browser-based interfaces.  It is no small deal to get
this all working, by the way, even if you are already proficient in
Java.

For the backend, we coded our own connection pooling, which I gather
is no longer permitted (or you need to pay as much as if you used
IBM's connection pooling or ...?)

So, I suspect that this is NOT a Hello World out on pickwiki, but
hopefully can make it easier to figure one out.  cheers!  --dawn

On Nov 20, 2007 7:21 PM, Brutzman, Bill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am struggling with the UniObjects demos in the c:\IBM\UniDK\lib\asjava.
>
> Are there any easier beginner-level (Hello World) examples of UniObject
Java
> code available?
>
> --Bill

Dawn M. Wolthuis