I've got absolutely nothing against Australians as a matter of fact I
admire them. If the way they are presented to us back here is correct,
they remind me of the way people were in this country fifth years ago
but with some added technology. People that believe in life, liberty,
and the pursuit of happiness, are willing to die to defend it, and to
defend their country. Not a bunch of complainers that can find nothing
better to do than to complain about their email coming in an hour
instead of minutes when it could have come from the other side of the
world.
Let the flames begin.
Jerry

Donald
> >Verhagen!?

and
> >> running fedora core 4 (old...). Our group members get their emails
> >back
> >> within seconds, literally. I send an email to this group, and it
> >sometimes
> >> takes an hour or so before I see it come back to me. I send an
email
> >> one of my groups at home, and I get it back within seconds.
> >>
> >> Now then, with that said, I've also added bulk_mailer to my email
> >group
> >> server so maybe that speeds things up a great deal. I don't know. I
> >did it
> >> so I would quit getting the annoying 'too many email connections
from
> >your
> >> server' errors I see from aol, hotmail, msn, yahoo, netscape,
> netzero,
> >> juno, gmail, . . . ad infinitum of the 'big' email hosts.
> >>
> >> My point? none really, other than to show that Charles' nice
> >numerically
> >> explained _time travel_ doesn't match my real-life experience with
my
> >own
> >> majordomo server...
> >>
> >> I don't know why, they just aren't the same.
> >>
> >> Karl
> >>
> >> <quote who="Symeon Breen">
> >email

Moderator