Susan:

I'm not debating your point.  I've found the software I use these days creates
all
kinds of new connections all over the place.  Often, we find a lot of software
piggybacks connections over HTTP, which require plug-ins (citrix, etc).

So, I'm looking to minimize my use of software rather than trying to see what's
happening under the covers.  I don't care anymore.  What I like about UniAdmin
is it
works on Unix or Windows, so the same tool can administer both U2 products from
anywhere I have my machine.  So, I install on one machine and access multiple
servers.

Anyway, my priorities are to reduce exposing myself to even more software that
only
works 95% of the time.  :-)

Bill