-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Russ Watson
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 07:37
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] selection of multivalued field based on range

 I want to select records to report if *one* of the multivalues falls
within a range.

For example: select with qty >= 1000 and =< 2000

If I use the example I get records where none of the values satisfies
the range condition.

@ID                             qty
1129                        2,500.0
                            2,500.0