From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:39
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] selection of multivalued field based on range

Allen,

I am from a Unidata background.  I am guessing that you work in Universe?
I am curious about how Universe works.

>> as only one WHEN per statement works.

Does that mean you can only use one WHEN verb in a SELECT statement?

In Unidata you can use multiple WITH (OR WHEN) verbs in a statement.
Example.

SELECT WIP-BATCH-DETAIL-HIST_MA WITH WORK.DATE >= "10/1/07" AND WITH
WORK.DATE <= "10/31/07"

I believe it was the same in the old PICK days.  Anyone remember Ultimate
PICK?  It was OK, but it didn't live up to its name.

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation