-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martin Phillips
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:01 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] IBM web site

Hopefully nothing sinister here but has anyone else noticed that the U2
products appear to have vanished from IBM's product list on their web
site.
Support and training are still available but I cannot find any reference
in
the areas one would visit as a prospective purchaser.

Added to the absence of IBM from the latest published list of exhibitors
at
the 2008 Spectrum conference, this gives what is hopefully the wrong
impression.

Meanwhile, to answer the question I was trying to resolve, does anyone
have
an up to date end user price for UniVerse?

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems Ltd
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton, NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200