From: Doug Chanco [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:29:10 -0500
Subject: [U2] PORT.STSTUS ?

Hey all,

I am trying to replace the PORT.STATUS command with one that would
replace

[ BUILD.TR.TAG @ 0x178 ]

With

[BUILD.TR.TAG]
<178> FOR LINE.CNT = 1 TO LINE.NO

>From the VLIST command I assume that the above 0x178 refers to one of
the below (the first I assume) I am just curious as to what the two
lines following mean

00178: FOR LINE.CNT = 1 TO LINE.NO
00178 00760 : 0F8 move 0 => LINE.CNT
00178 00766 : 098 forincr LINE.CNT LINE.NO 1 0087C:

It look kind of like assembly instructions