There are forums on the u2ug website if you want to use them. If you
changed this list into a forum that would be just one more site my
employer would ban us from so you would loose several people from here.
We're not allowed to surf the net all day at work. Email they won't stop
because we use it in our business so this is the best form for us. Yes,
I could sign up from home but then you would only hear from me after
hours and not necessarily when you need the information.

Jerry Banker
Sr Programmer Analyst
Affiliated Acceptance Corp
Sunrise Beach, MO
1-800-233-8483
www.affiliated.org

African
> dignatary at 2:15, etc etc.
>
> Part of the volume are the excessive answers. On the D3 forum
(available
> anywhere and not just on an email client), you can see the date of the
last
> post to a thread. Plus, you will see the complete thread's content, no
more,
> no less.
>
> So when someone earlier replies to the question "What is 1+1", you can
see
> if someone else responded with "2".
>
> My 1+1 cents
> Mark Johnson