James

A second blatant ad in two emails ...

<ad>
You might want to take a look at mvPDF. Despite the name, as well as
producing PDFs it also supports direct printing of content, including full
font handling with real time metrics, image handling within the content or
using either watermark pages or merge forms, PCL support and a load of other
features.
You can download an evaluation copy from www.brianleach.co.uk.
</ad>

Brian