Are there any plans to make XLr8 and PRC play nicely together?

  - John M. Horn
    HealthLink

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.