We have the following system we are no longer using and would like to
know if anyone would like to have it.

It was running when we unplugged it 6 months ago and if you're willing
to pay the shipping or haul it off then it's yours.

Sun Ultra Enterprise 450

            4 - 400 MHZ RISC Processors

            2 - SCSI Disc Controllers

            8 - 36GB SCSI Disc Drives

            2 - 18GB SCSI Disc Drives

            1 - Gbit Ethernet Card

            1 - 100Mbit Ethernet Internal

            1 - Keyboard Model Type 6 w/mouse

            1 - Keyboard Model Type 5c w/mouse

            1 - Monitor Model CHB7727L

            1 - Monitor Model 447

2 - GB memory

Solaris 8 installed (you will have to re-license it)

The amount of memory probably increased since the purchase but I'm not
sure how much.

If you are interested then call Jeff Runnels, at the number below or
send him an email at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jerry Banker

Sr Programmer Analyst