Steve

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org> Subject: RE: [U2]
SOAP Call in Unidata> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:05:16 +0000> > Hi Steve - you
need to turn on protocol logging - this captures all the http request and
response.> > Before the soap/http stuff do err= protocolLogging("logfile.log",
"ON", 10) and at the end do err= protocolLogging("logfile.log", "OFF", 10) The
output is in logfile.log.> > > > Rgds> Symeon> > > -----Original Message----->
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Long> Sent: 18
January 2008 21:50> To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org> Subject: [U2] SOAP Call
in Unidata> > Hi all -> > I am using the Unidata functions to create a SOAP
call to an external> webservice. I am accessing the service, but its not
getting the data I am> passing. Does anyone know of an easy way I can view the
XML created by the> Unidata methods?> > Thanks,> > Steve Long> Spyderweb
Technical Services, Inc.> -------> u2-users mailing list>
http://listserver.u2ug.org/