From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Bartlett
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 1:22 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] What is the BREAK key setting for Dynamic connect?

Its about 4 years since I worked on a UniVerse box. I've worked in Clarion /
Javascript / HTML / MS SQL Server 2005 since.

Returning to U2 is amazingly confusing!

So bear with me.

(1)     I'm having a problem setting my Break key. is it Ctrl-C, Ctrl-B or
Ctrl-Break? And when I press Ctrl-C I get a dialog saying noth is
highlighted. I'm getting really bored opening another session to kill the
looping process.

(2)     How do I set the terminal to 132 chars wide to view reports?

Thanks

Dennis bartlett