Can anyone tell me where we can find the software for the Linux version
of the U2 SOAP Server.  We have looked on the IBM web site but cannot
find this software to download.  We have the Windows version but want to
run this on Linux.

Any assistance will be very much appreciated.

Sara Burns

IS Development Manager

Public Trust
Phone: +64 (04) 978 4534 (DDI)

Mobile: 029 978 4534
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >

The information contained in this communication (including any attachment) is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
communication. You must not disclose, copy or use in any way the information
contained in this communication. Any views expressed in this communication are
not necessarily the views of Public Trust. No representation is made that this
communication is free of error, virus or interference.