New Mexico?  Try Texas, Nebraska and Kansas are the top 3.  New Mexico is #
21.

I was surprised to see Montana at only #13.

Minnesota has more cattle than Montana.  I'm surprised they don't all fall
in the 14,000 lakes.

http://www.cattlerange.com/cattle-graphs/all-cattle-numbers.html

On Feb 7, 2008 4:32 PM, Allen E. Elwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I saw penn, and figured it must be a cow penn, and ergo...new
> mexico....Brilliant!!!!
>
> ;)

-- Louie

         The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look
respectable.

                                                                 -- John
Kenneth Galbraith

http://louieinseattle.blogspot.com/ (updated 1/27)