The Import process falls over with SQL statements going over one line and
using "_" statement.

        >CREATE EXISTING TABLE "BB_LOAN_APPLIC2" (_
        +
        SQL+"ACC_NO" VARCHAR NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY FORMAT '10R',_
        SQL+
        UniVerse/SQL: ; unexpected

I am exploring ways to cleanly copy a schema to a new schema.  It looks like
you have to build from scratch all the tables and then copy the data across.

Regards

David Jordan