That's an interesting comment. If it is documented in the patchlist, I think that makes it part of the release. Plus, we found out about it being there in a public talk by LeRoy Dreyfuss at the IBM conference in Orlando a couple of years ago. At the time LeRoy was the U2 product manager (at least I think that was his title).

LeRoy? You listening in and care to comment?

Regards,

Clif