The company I worked, Tandem Staffing Solutions for was acquired and
dissolved as of the end of 2007. I started in accounting and after 5 years
switched into the IT side.  For the next 12 years, I have worked with
Unidata and SBClient as the development platform. I helped develop and
maintain inhouse applications, Masterpack, and HRPyramid (formerly SCORPEO
from FW Davison).  I worked my way up from a juinior programmer to ,at the
end, CIO for a brief time.  My heart, however, lies in the programming and
development spectrum.

I have worked on projects that included:
- Check Printing (PCL)
- ACH and Bank Electronic transfers
- Payroll Tax and Treasury
- Operations Reporting
- FTP and PGP interfaces integrating via PERL
- Excel Spreadsheet Creation (via PERL)
- Executive Reporting
- Various staffing applications including an internally developed
application
- Microsoft ASP integration with IBM Redback (now WDE).

I am currently looking for a position as a senior programmer, application
development manager, or any like position in the South Florida area.
Specifically in Broward County, Dade County, or West Palm beach.

If interested please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
receive my resume or possible discussion the possible opportunities within
your company.  Contract positions will be considered, although a permanent
full time position is desired.

Regards,

Don Verhagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (please remove [remove this] from
the email address)