Also worth noting the enterprise licence includes 2 free pooling licences !!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Taylor
Sent: 07 March 2008 17:51
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Pooled UO.Net Connections

Hi Brian,

I don't know if this would be any help or not, but IBM Resellers, like me,
can purchase database licenses at a significant discount for development and
testing.

I don't know what the cost of connection pooling licenses is, but I would be
glad to consider purchasing a small number of licenses and installing them
here on one of my machines if that would help you in any way.

Just a thought.

btw, how is MBI doing?

Cheers,

Dave