Kevin

We -

1. Accept that the list is populated by long-term professionals whose
opinions aren't going to be changed.
2. Accept that this is a learning and familiarity issue.
3. Do everything we can to promote best practice in legibility regardless of
case.
4. Ensure that all learning materials aimed at those NEW to the platform -
who will be more used to mixed case because everything else in the IT world
uses it - are presented as such.
5. Sigh at the intransigence of the other side (whichever side you are on!)
6. Get rid of stupid compiler flags on UniData, which should be able to work
it out for itself. Duh.
7. Go for a beer.. and find a typing course.

Brian