Dennis:

I would handle it with something like the following...

-Bill

*----------------------------------------------------

equate true to 1, false to 0

open 'STOCK'   to F.Stock    else  null
open 'REPAIRS' to F.Repairs  else  null

clearselect ALL

execute "SELECT REPAIRS"

                             done = false
  loop
    readnext Invoice.ID else done = true
  until done do

read R.Repairs from F.Repairs, Repair.ID  else  R.Repairs = ''
  Bin.Location.ID = R.Repairs<7>

read R.Stock from F.Stock, Bin.Location.ID  else  R.Stock = ''
  Part.Nbr = R.Stock<12>

read R.Item from F.Item.Master, Part.Nbr  else  R.Item = ''
  Part.Desc = R.Item<17>

        Print.Str  = Repair.ID    'L#11'
        Print.Str := Part.Nbr     'L#6'  : '  '
        Print.Str := Part.Desc    'L#22' : '  '
        Print.Str := Bin.Location 'L#6'
  print Print.Str

  R.This  = Repair.ID : VM
  R.This := Part.Nbr

    locate R.This in     Repair.Array<1>   by 'AL'  setting pos else null
    ins    R.This before Repair.Array<pos>

repeat