UV 10.2.4 Linux AS release 3 Kernel 2.4.21-15.EL x86_64

For some unknown reason when trying to mount a form on a printer my
system will hang. The only way to get it un-hung is to stop the spooler
and restart it. Sometimes the form requested shows that it has been
mounted sometimes and at other times it has not. Sometimes the printer
has been deactivated and the only way to reactivate it is to stop and
restart the spooler again because the option for activating an
individual printer also hangs. I get the following message in the
err.log file.

usa: no response from daemon Date:  03/17/2008 11:03:33

I have another system that is set up almost identical, except it has UV
10.1.12, and it works fine.

Any ideas?

Jerry Banker

Senior Programmer Analyst