-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Bennett
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 11:36 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UV SOAP into Tomcat

Hi All,

I know this has been asked before and I have tried reading the responses
in the archives but I think I'm missing a step somewhere.

The new UniSoap server can be run from a command line on any platform
with java -- thats just a matter of classpaths and config files.
Thats fine -- we copy the bits we need from Windows to AIX and away we
go.

BUT my customer is wary of just having this java executable running to
service all their SOAP requests and would prefer to do it through tomcat
so that there is an administration interface etc.
Does anyone know if we can run the UniSoap server inside tomcat? I think
I'm asking if it can be a servlet but my tomcat knowledge is hazy.

thanks,

Craig