-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug Chanco
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 12:35 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] error question

Hey all,

     I am pretty sure this is a out of memory/stack space type error but
I was hoping someone could tell me where I can find the fault types and
if there is a way to use the address that the error returned to get
where the code was when it "blew up"?

<below is the error>

Abnormal termination of UniVerse. Fault type is 11. Layer type is BASIC
run machine. Fault occurred in BASIC program FREE.LOC at address 4c4

Thanks all

dougc