To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 2:33 PM
Subject: [U2] Difference between Universe and Unidata

This is more like a marking question. I go through the introductions of
Universe and Undiata in IBM WebSite. I still have no idea about the
difference of these two products execept they are both multivaleue
databases. Could anyone give a better explanation about the fundamental
difference bewteen Universe and Unidata?