Baker,

This can be "fixed" by changing the initialisation string in your UV
terminfo database for your terminal type you're using (copy
source/original, re-compile uv terminfo, etc). By default it changes the
numeric keypad to "Application mode" fot DEC VT-series emulations. Or
change your emulator to overide that (if you can).

Also best NOT to use "ALL" option if you have you own keyboard input
handling program. As it will trap all control characters itself. It also
conflicts with !EDIT.INPUT subroutine and INPUT @(x,y) functions (ie. It
will crash and probably drop you to the OS prompt).

COMMAND.EDITOR [ON|OFF] [ALL] [TCL prompt string"]

ALL = (optional) Input editing on all input prompts (including BASIC
programs, etc).
"TCL Prompt" = (optional) - define alternative TCL prompt

Example:
>COMMAND.EDITOR ON "[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "

COMMAND.EDITOR ON

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If using DEC VT emulation, you can use the cursor keys to edit the
command-line and scroll-up and down the TCL stack (using PAGE UP and
PAGE DOWN keys - depending on your keyboard emulation key settings).

Regards,
David