-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave Taylor
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 17:01
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Downloading and Installing RHEL Desktop 5.1 From
Scratch

Larry, Bill, Allen, David,

You all hit the bulls-eye.

But, I'm running XP Pro 2002 SP2 and I can not find any mention of BURN CD
or DVD Manager or CopyToDVD in the help section.

I have old copies of both Nero and Roxio, but they do not mention iso type
files.

Since I need to purchase a current copy of either Nero or Roxio, do any of
you have a preference between the two?

Thanks again for your help,

Dave

Dave Taylor