Dave -
Befor you installed UniVerse did you create users that had a .bash_profile that put them in the UniVerse account directory and executed the "uv" command. After you log into any unix system, you need to cd to the directory that contains the account you want to run UniVerse in. Then execute the command "uv" at the unix prompt and you will be in UniVerse.

Ken