I have several clients who have been using triggers for a couple of years with no reported issues, other than the performance hit.

Regards,

Clif

--
W. Clifton Oliver, CCP
CLIFTON OLIVER & ASSOCIATES

On Apr 25, 2008, at 11:42 PM, Horacio Pellegrino wrote:

We started using triggers some months ago and so far no problems at all... I'm interested in what kind of instability issues you came across. Please
let me know.

( We are a 370-Micro$oft Windows shop!)

Horacio Pellegrino