From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 April 2008 17:42
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UV users in Holland

Hi all,

I am looking for a UniVerse user in the insurance business in Holland who would
be willing to take a call from a prospective UV user to verify that multivalue
is a serious option and not some obscure technology. I will be talking with
them late May / early June but they want to find some real users in their own
business too.

Please do not post lists of users in other countries. The client specifically
wants one in Holland.

Thanks

Martin Phillips, Ladybridge Systems